Thank you for your generosity

We believe that giving financially starts from a heart of gratitude towards God. He gave us His best and we have the privilege of giving generously towards His church.


If you would like to financially support the work of Springburn AOG, you can do so by bank transfer to the account details below. You can also give by standing order, which is a great help to us as we plan, budget & work towards the vision of the church.


                                                  Our bank details are:

                                                            Bank: Clydesdale Bank
                                                            Sort Code: 82-48-08
                                                            Account Number: 30534454

                                                      GIFT AID DECLARATION

                                                      If you are a UK Taxpayer you can add Gift Aid to your giving.                                                       Gift Aid is a UK government initiative, where the basic rate of                                                        tax you have already paid on your giving is relinquished to the                                                        charitable organisation you are giving to. Donating                                                                           through Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 25p for every                                                            £1 you give.

                                                     Please take the time to fill in the form and provide the                                                                       information. This only has to be done once. If you have any                                                             further questions, please click here


                                                        Please get in touch with Springburn AoG Church if you

                                                        want to cancel this declaration, you change your name or

                                                        home address, or are no longer eligible.

                                                         If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and 

                                                         want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must                                                             include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment

                                                         tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your

                                                         tax code.



can reclaim Gift Aid from the tax you pay for the current tax year. 

No payment is taken via this form; it is for declaration purposes only

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • Twitter